Seat Cover Fitter (Nights)
Location - Crawley
SummaryPosted: August 28, 2019
- Strip aircraft seat covers and fit seat covers in accordance with Airbase procedures and customer specifications.
- Load and unload airside transport.
- Advise the Supervisor/Team Leader of any shortages or problems with the seat cover or curtain kits.
- Change aircraft curtains in accordance with Airbase procedures and customer specifications.
- Ensure that soiled seat covers and curtains are returned to the warehouse for cleaning.
- Leave the aircraft in a clean, tidy, safe and secure standard.
- Assist with other general duties as reasonably required of the role which may include working in the unit at Gatwick Gate.
Full UK driving licence
Educated to a good standard
5 Year traceable history
Clean police record
Present a professional image of the Company to customers and the public
Previous experience within an aircraft interior maintenance role.
Airside repairs and maintenance of seat covers and curtains
Airside security and safety procedures.