Location - Gatwick Gate
SummaryPosted: September 11, 2019
To ensure that all products are of a high standard and quality before being despatched to customers and to ensure the level of quality is maintained through the production process
- General picking and packing
- Accurately pick items from picking list.
- Inspection and identification of unserviceable items
- Recording unserviceable items on scrap and repair forms
- Pack items neatly and accurately according to documentation
- Date stamp items as required
- Assisting with stock take when required
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Follow health and safety guidelines set out by the company
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a paced environment.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Diligent attention to detail.
- Work under pressure.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and customers
- First aid
- Health and safety
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment.