Cabin Technician – Nights
Location - London Heathrow Airport
SummaryPosted: January 2, 2020
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated, flexible Cabin Technician for our night shift during an exciting period of growth within the group.
This role will be for our sister company, Aero Technics.
The successful candidate will be working 18.30pm – 6.30am Monday to Thursday weekly.
· Repair aircraft seats and other non-electrical aircraft interior components. To CMM, SB and Part 145 regulations/standards
· Complete seat work sheet and file Job I.A.W 145 standards
· Ensure all work is carried out to the relevant quality standards both from a customer requirement and CAA compliance
· Carry out work in a timely manner
· Be responsible for your own health and safety and for that of your colleagues as set out in the Health and Safety Policy
· Follow all necessary security procedures both within the Hangar and airside
· Comply with all necessary customer procedures and processes
· To perform the job in line with the Company’s policies and procedures which may be obtained from your supervisor, department manager or the Quality Manager
· City and Guilds (or similar) in an appropriate engineering and/or aviation subject
· Previous experience as a mechanical fitter
· Light engineering tools and practices Mechanical fitting
· Part 145 regulations and standards
· Safe working practices
· Full UK Driving licence
· Be good at communication & a team player
· Pro-active & self-motivated
· Well organised
· Able to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary, a monthly shift premium and will also accrue annual leave in line with their length of service to the company - and many more benefits!
If you feel this role is for you, do not hesitate to apply!