Aircraft Appearance Team Leader
Location - London Heathrow (LHR)
SummaryPosted: October 2, 2019
Our team at London Heathrow require an Aircraft Appearance Team Leader for the day shift, working from 7.00am – 7.00pm Monday to Thursday weekly.
As part of the Cabin Interior Maintenance Team, carry out aircraft seat cover and curtain changes to agreed customer specifications.
- Strip aircraft seat covers and fit seat covers in accordance with all relevant and necessary procedures and customer specifications.
- Load and unload airside transport.
- Advise the Team Leader of any shortages or problems with the seat cover or curtain kits.
- Change aircraft curtains in accordance with all relevant and necessary procedures and customer specifications.
- Ensure that soiled seat covers and curtains are returned to the warehouse for cleaning.
- Leave the aircraft in a clean, tidy, safe and secure standard.
- Assist with all other general duties as reasonably required to ensure the highest standards of cabin interior presentation is maintained at all times
- Full UK driving licence
- Educated to a good standard
- 5 Year traceable history
- Clean police record
- Present a professional image of the Company to customers and the public
- Previous experience within an aircraft interior maintenance role.
- Airside repairs and maintenance of seat covers and curtains
- Airside security and safety procedures.